You will need to know:
- your sFTP username and password – check the control panel
- your Database Admin URL – check the control panel
- your database username and password – this can be found in your site’s wp-config.php file – use sFTP to access your site, download the wp-config.php and open it in an editor – the following lines contain the information you need:
If you need help locating your login credentials, watch this video:
How to Dump your Database:
- Login to your Database Admin using your database username and password.
- After logging in, click on Dump.
- At the Dump screen select ‘Save’ as the output type, double check that all other options match the screenshot below and then click “Export”.
- Copy the downloaded .sql file somewhere for safe keeping