How to fix:
- Make sure you have the correct username and password
- Your username will be your full email address.
- Your email password is likely to be different from the password you use to login to your computer. If you do not know your email password, ask your administrator to reset it for you.
- Once you are certain you have the correct username and password, try to login to Webmail using those details. If you can login, you know that you have the correct details.
- If after you login you are presented with the password change box, follow the expired password instructions.
- If you see the following screen and you are sure you’ve used the correct credentials, it’s likely that your mailbox is locked – please see the instructions on how to unlock your mailbox.
Zimbra login failure message